BEFORE YOUR VISIT
Scheduling & Appointments
Here at BPOC, we welcome all patients with or without appointments. Walk-in patients, please be advised that your wait time may fluctuate according to the flow of previously scheduled appointments. To make an appointment at any of our locations, please call the appropriate office you would like to be seen or request an appointment online HERE. Your appointment length will vary depending on treatment needs and scope of services being provided to you that day.
To make an appointment, please call us at (661)281-2127 or request an appointment online HERE.
If you are unable to make your appointment or have missed a scheduled appointment, please notify us as soon as possible to reschedule.
Due to insurance requirements, a detailed prescription and/or approved authorization is required at your first appointment at our facilities. For patients who bring in a prescription or referral from your physician, we will be happy to check your benefits, notify you of any copayments, and submit for authorization for services being provided. Please be aware, some insurances may take between 7-10 business days to process an authorization for any orthotic or prosthetic devices. Our staff strives to obtain all appropriate documents and submit all paperwork in a timely manner to help ensure a speedy turn-around time. If you wish to obtain a copy of your prescription or referral for your records, simply request one from our office staff during your visit.
What to Bring
If you are a new patient or if it has been over a year since your last appointment with BPOC, pre-registration is required. You will be asked to provide a copy of your insurance cards and medical history information. Specific information we will need includes:
- Current insurance cards and State ID
- Physician’s prescription and/or approved Authorization
- If it is a Worker’s Compensation case, please bring case manager contact information, workers comp number and DOI.
- A valid form of payment - cash, check, or a major credit card (VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, & Discover accepted).
- A Registration Form can be filled and submitted HERE. A hardcopy is available for print HERE and can be brought in at the time of your appointment.